06 May 2009

A MUST see.

It's my last day here in Switzerland, and I have only one thing to say... Thank you, everyone for your support along the journey.  Of course, it's not over yet -- I still have three weeks of training in Germany.  But it's sad to leave this beautiful place.  That's pretty much all I have to say... An undefinable amount of thanks goes to the Stirnemann family for their incredible hospitality.  

Enough sappy stuff - watch this video of the Junior Men race in Houffalize.  Fortunately, this was the only crash at the start of the races for the day - no mishap in my race - but even so, this is incredible.  Notice the Quad with the cameraman on the back that caused the whole mess.  Watch, and cringe.

http://vimeo.com/4469683

Coming home in three weeks!

Oh yes, I almost forgot!  Watch the highlights from the Houffalize Elite Men race also - http://freecaster.tv/mtb/1007880/nissan-uci-mtb-wc-09-houffalize-xco-highlights -- you won't see me in there... I was watching the race live myself because of my broken bike.

No comments: