17 April 2009

Racing in the Rain.

This time tomorrow, I'll be preparing for my race in the forecasted rain.  

Sorry it's been a while since I've caught up, but everyone's on spring break anyway--so I didn't feel it was too necessary to update you all on a long week of training.  

I felt great this week--rode longer, harder, faster.  I feel like it's finally coming around, and I'm once again comfortable on the bike.  There's a lot to talk about for this week of good training, but unfortunately, I have to leave now.  We leave for Tesserete in about an hour, so I will update you all after the race!  Check out cyclingnews.com for immediate results after the finish.

Racer Bikes Cup Tesserete - 16h00 start Saturday. (For you guys in the U.S., that means Saturday morning).

See you all in a couple days!

No comments: