07 April 2009

Schaan Racer Bikes Cup, redefined.


Unfortunately, for the race in Schaan, I was racing and not taking photos.  I can't be two people at once, you know?  But... the photographer from the Merida Suisse Team got some great shots of me, as I posted the link below - for those of you that didn't visit the site, here are the photos from my race.

Hammering up the first flat section after the climb (not at all flat, but flatter than the climb)


On the descent - man I need some color on those legs.


Post-feed zone.  Two seconds later, I entered the PAIN section of the course - a 500 meter wall of mud and roots.


Nice Shot!  I love this photo.  Love the new kit too, looks great on the bike, though I could really use a Green Scalpel.  

Like this one... (Gujan got second in Schaan)


and those...


My teammates from Europe... One world Champion, Roel Paulisson, and two other hot-shots, Martin Gujan and Marco Fontana.

Anyway, back to the race.


At the finish... exhausted.

1 comment:

Megs said...

These are awesome photos! Love the new kits!
~Megs<3